1. Rent is payable in advance. You will be charged a late fee plus per day fee past the due date if the total amount is not received in the office by the due date (NO PARTIAL PAYMENTS, no split payments). Monthly electrical usage requires a $150 deposit which will be applied to the last month’s electric charges at the end of stay.
2. Returned checks – in addition to a handling fee, the late fee described in #1 will be charged until full payment is received in cash, cashiers check or money order. Future rent payments after an N.S.F. payment shall be in the form of CASH ONLY.
3. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 7:30 AM. Please be quiet and considerate of your neighbors. If we have to call the authorities one time for a disturbance at your site you will be required to leave.
4. The number of persons occupying the recreational vehicle shall not exceed two (2). A penalty fee per person per night will be enforced if the occupancy rule is violated.
5. Only motor homes and full-size trailers are allowed. No tents or folding tent trailers are permitted.
6. No motor homes or trailers more than 8 years old are permitted. Exceptions will occasionally be made. Please send recent photos for inspection before making a reservation.
7. The space you are renting is neat, clean and adequate for your recreational vehicle. Keep it that way and return the RV Site upon termination or expiration of your site rental agreement in the same condition provided. Do not make any changes to the RV Site without the prior written consent of the park.
8. Loud, obnoxious, disorderly, boisterous, or unlawful conduct or conduct that disturbs or threatens the rights, comfort, or convenience of others in or near the Property will not be tolerated.
9. Violence or the threat of violence will not be tolerated.
10. No display, discharge, or possession of a gun, knife, or other weapon in any way that may alarm others is allowed. Absolutely no hunting of any kind is permitted. Anyone harming wildlife will be immediately removed from the property and prosecuted to the full extend of the law.
11. The possession, sale or manufacture of illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia on the RV Site or anywhere else on the Property is prohibited;
12. The operation of a business on the RV Site or on the Property is prohibited.
13. The storage of hazardous materials on the RV Site or anywhere on the Property is prohibited
14. Speed limit is 15 MPH.
15. No parking on the grass or in unassigned parking spaces. Park in designated spaces ONLY.
16. No vehicle repairs will be permitted on the premises.
17. PETS (dogs & cats) must be on a leash at all times. We DO NOT accept aggressive breeds. All pets must be pre-approved. Shovel is as necessary as a leash. CLEAN UP IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. No excessive barking or unattended animals will be tolerated. Aggressive animals and/or owners will be asked to leave without a refund.
18. Cutting of trees and plants is prohibited.
19. Keep your campsite litter free, including cigarette butts.
20. No campfires are allowed. Grills are permissible.
21. Do NOT wash campers or vehicles on premises.
22. We try to keep our restroom and shower facilities neat and clean at all times. Please take care of them and report any problem immediately.
23. Do not let water run unnecessarily.
24. Clotheslines are PROHIBITED.
25. A sewer hose “donut” or “L” connector is required.
26. Do NOT give your gate entry code to anyone to use to access the park.
27. Damage caused by you, your family or guests is YOUR responsibility.
28. No motor vehicles are permitted on any surface except paved roads. Absolutely no off-roading. No motorized vehicles are permitted in the Preserve ( the eastern portion of the property). Only bicycles and walking are permitted in the Preserve.
29. No smoking in the Preserve. No fires are permitted in the Preserve.
30. All vehicles coming to your unit must register with the office – no exceptions.
31. Do not let items accumulate under or around your unit.
32. You may NOT assign or sublet your site. You are being provided services under a site services agreement. You are NOT under a landlord / tenant arrangement – THEFT OF SERVICES APPLIES.
33. Valid and current Drivers License and Insurance must be presented upon arrival or prior to arrival.
IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH ANY RULE YOU MUST LEAVE THE PARK
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ALL RULES WILL RESULT IN THE TERMINATION OF THE SITE SERVICES AGREEMENT AND REQUIRE YOU TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.